Türkçe İçin

Sunday 24 October 2010

The Exit

I'm hurting them

I must change myself and I know what to do. The problem is... Will I do that? Here we go again, I have started again. No use if I continue to talk with myself. I feel so idiotic. 

Without an effort, you cannot achieve what you desire... No, that probably does not count. Enough. Sufficiency is the keyword. I want to press "Reset" button and start all over. Because I have insufficient ambition,  courage and desire... Do I want to change? 

I do not want to hurt people. I do not want to accept that I'm bad. I want to be criticized and don't want it at the same time. I don't want to write all these, but then the pain persists. I'm tired of all these. I wish something came and take my life instantly. Don't make me suffer, I'm scared to feel pain, I just want to die. Is it possible? Non?

Bah. Tired. Bored. Don't want to write more. Please bear with it.

No comments: